Your gift to The Cato College of Education will ensure we can prepare the next generation of teachers, researchers, counselors, and educational leaders. Currently, UNC Charlotte is in the middle of the Exponential Campaign, which seeks to increase student scholarships, improve our students’ experience, recruit skilled faculty, and support key programs. All gifts currently made or pledged to the Cato College of Education will be counted towards the Exponential Campaign. The College has designated the following funds as current priorities:
- College of Education Fund – financial support for resources of greatest need to the College
- Michael G. Green Family Scholarship for Merit – scholarship that provides financial assistance to undergraduate students majoring in Elementary Education
- Special Education and Child Development Department Fund -- provides operating support for the Special Education and Child Development.
- Educational Leadership Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for the Department
- Counseling Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for Department
- Reading and Elementary Education Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for the Department
- Hathcock-Humble Legacy Scholarship in Education – scholarship that provides financial assistance to legacy students – both graduate and undergraduate
Alumni who donate to the University for three or more consecutive years will automatically become members of the 1946 Society.
For more information about Giving to the Cato College of Education, contact Development Officer Brandon Prescott firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Cato COED Give Now website https://education.charlotte.edu/give-now