We look, like you, to increase student scholarships, improve our students’ experience, recruit skilled faculty, and support key programs. The College has designated the following funds as current priorities:
- Cato College of Education Fund – financial support for resources of greatest need to the College
- Michael G. Green Family Scholarship for Merit – scholarship that provides financial assistance to undergraduate students majoring in Elementary Education
- Special Education and Child Development Department Fund -- provides operating support for the Special Education and Child Development.
- Educational Leadership Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for the Department
- Counseling Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for Department
- Reading and Elementary Education Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for the Department
- Hathcock-Humble Legacy Scholarship in Education – scholarship that provides financial assistance to legacy students – both graduate and undergraduate
Alumni who donate to the University for three or more consecutive years will automatically become members of the 1946 Society.
For more information about giving, visit the Cato COED Give Now website https://education.charlotte.edu/give-now