Your gift to the Cato College of Education will ensure we can prepare the next generation of teachers, researchers, counselors, and educational leaders. We ensure that we prepare our students as leaders in education by offering them access to an unparalleled educational experience. The Cato College of Education will reinforce the 10-year Strategic Plan “Shaping What’s Next” as set forth by UNC Charlotte by prioritizing funding to:
- Transform Student’s Lives Through Educational Opportunity and Excellence
- Power the Future Through Inquiry, Research, and Creative Discovery
- Drive Progress for North Carolina and Beyond
- Live our Guiding Commitments by Leading in Equity and Engagement
We will therefore prioritize funding for scholarships, programming, and research.
The college has designated the following funds as current priorities:
- Cato College of Education Fund – financial support for resources of greatest need to the College
- The Cato Teaching Discovery Mural not only honors an important educator in your life with a $1,000 gift, but will help build the resources and capabilities of the college to prepare teachers, counselors, and education leaders
Alumni who donate to the University for three or more consecutive years will automatically become members of the 1946 Society.
For more information about giving to the Cato College of Education, contact Development Officer Penny Hawkins at Penny.Hawkins@uncc.edu or go to the Cato COED Give Now website https://education.charlotte.edu/give-now