Local School Systems, Agencies and Private Schools
The University Career Center provides services, programs, and support for students and alumni:
- Education Career Fair – held each Spring semester (late March/early April)
- Career fairs throughout the year that provide education-related part-time, internship, volunteer, summer, and full-time opportunities
- Individual appointments available with a career advisor (discuss majors, careers, resumes, interviewing, job search strategies)
- Hire-A-Niner, an online job and internship database
- Career resources in many areas
Southern Teachers Agency is a free placement service that helps college seniors and recent graduates in their search for education jobs in PK-12 private and independent schools around the South.