Research Support in the College of Education
Faculty Research Mentor
In addition to the excellent research support that is offered on campus through the Office of Research Services and the Center for Educational Measurement and Evaluation (CEME), the Cato College of Education is fortunate in having its own Faculty Research Mentor. Dr. Claudia Flowers, Professor of Educational Leadership, has a portion of her time assigned to faculty support related to research and professional development. She is available to consult with faculty in the following areas:
- Designing and conducting research to support the development of theory.
- Designing and conducting research to support the improvement of teaching and learning.
- Designing and conducting school-based research and evaluation studies.
- Identifying, designing, and developing instruments to use in ongoing research and evaluation activities.
- Completing statistical analyses of data gathered in extant and ongoing research and evaluation activities.
- Providing technical writing assistance.
- Providing editorial consultation on manuscripts to be submitted for publication or already under review.
- Providing guidance for appropriate outlets for scholarship and research.
For individual consultations, contact Claudia (ClaudiaFlowers@uncc.edu) to schedule a time to meet.
Director: Dr. Richard Lambert
Offers support for faculty in developing research projects and establishing research partnerships.
Centers in the Cato College of Education