Technology Support in the Cato College of Education
The Cato College of Education has an Office of Information Technology that was created to provide the Cato College of Education with the highest level of technology support possible. Visit the OIT website.
The members of the Office of Information Technology staff are as follows:
- Lonnie Bateman
- Ed Conway
Information Technology policies are guided in the College by the Information Technology Advisory Council (ITAC) which is comprised of faculty/staff representatives from all units/ departments in the College.
Services provided by the Office of Information Technology include the following:
- Technical support for all campus-supported hardware and software.
- Purchase, ordering and installation of all new computer hardware and software for faculty and staff
- Management of labs: open computer lab, computer classroom, faculty development lab, and interactive video labs.
- Equipment checkout of a variety of hardware
- Training of faculty and staff for all supported hardware and software.
- Online course design and development.
- Technical support for the College’s ePortfolio initiative.
For assistance from the Office of Information Technology, faculty/staff are invited to at submit an OIT Help Ticket